IMAC Solutions embraces all forms of contracting. Central to the way we do business is our collaborative contracting approach, diminishing company boundaries to promote ‘one team’, results in transparency, optimal solutions and enhanced decision-making. All of these outcomes serve to beneﬁt our clients and their projects.
IMAC Solutions is the market leader in Australia in constructing Tilt Panel Explosive Storage Magazines. For many years IMAC Solutions has invested extensively in engineering the best explosive storage buildings to ensure that we maintain the market edge. Our team is highly trained in working safely with tilt panels across Australia and we pride ourselves on building the overwhelming majority of these in recent years for Mining and Explosive Companies throughout Australia. All of our Engineered Magazine Designs are in accordance Australian Standards for design, construction as well as Explosives storage.
In addition to Tilt Panel Explosive Storage Magazines, we have substantial experience in plant, instrumentation and control system design and installation, amongst a range of other things, outlined below.
Our involvement in previous projects includes the following:
– Electrical, civil, and mechanical engineering
– Heavy Construction
– Prefabricated tilt up panel explosive magazine storage – numerous sizes, including 36 x 12, 30 x 12, 24 x 12 and bespoke, as well as client designed buildings
– Ammonium Nitrate Storage Buildings and Domes
– Magazine Bunding either raw earth or Gabion/Geomesh and earth ﬁll.
– Mechanical Installations.
– Plant Instrumentation and control system installs.
– Complete designing and construction services for the construction of Major Hazard Facilities (MHFs)
We specialise in delivering projects under various contractual frameworks, including the following:
– Lump sum
– Design and construct
– Construct only
– Early contractor involvement
– Joint ventures
– Completion of existing incomplete projects
– Service level agreements by negotiation
We work with our clients carefully to understand their needs and tailor the best design for their requirements, we understand the importance of clear communication throughout the design and construction processes and actively participate in regular update meetings with client teams which enables good project management practices.